«How to stop being judgmental». Реплика о критичности

(Думайте не только о себе, но и об изучающих русский язык. Они приходят сюда почитать интересные дискуссии-споры на русском, а получают на английском…)

• не подаёмся = не поддаёмся

Господи, я пошла спать…

• поэтому не подаёмся на провокации Стива и отвечает по-русски = поэтому не поддаёмся на провокации Стива и отвечаем по-русски

Извините. Расана ты прав.Говорим, говорим по русски!

Справедливости ради стоит сказать, что в этот раз “провокатором” был я.

astamoore,
Whatever criticisms you might have of LingQ, I still reckon there is nothing better out there. If there is, let me know. I’d be curious to check it out. Also, if in fact you don’t believe in the system or the website that much, why do you still come to the forums so often? You must see some value in coming here as you are often posting on the forums, even though you don’t use the system much (based on your profile statistics).

Peter,
Be LingQ ineffably fine or not, why do you forbid us to criticize it? Steve does welcome criticism or at least he say so. Why shoud I believe in such things as a system or website, they are not holy things. By the way, personally I like LingQ.

Я совсем не против дискуссии или критикии. Наобарот, мне нравится спорить. Такым образом много могу изучать, и не менчше всево, языка.

Стив,
я высоко ценю твою готовность подвергнуться суровой критике. Но мне все-таки интересно, позволит ли мне Peter критиковать тебя или все-таки нет. Хочу получить от него разрешение на критику.

So I criticised (or challenged) the criticism that was made. How does this mean that I’m trying to forbid it?

By the way, there is no an unique way to make an User Interface.
It depends on the users and their feedback. Not all the users have the same needs, and not all the users have the same skills. So the User Interface can and should evolve taking acount the users’ feedback.

When I say “unique way” I mean also there is no “the correct way” to make an User Interface.

To cririsise the criticism is very cool, my hat is off.

Да, мы приходим и читаем. И нам очень нравится когда Вы спорите.

Кто забыл, я напомню - по-русски!

Я должен начать писать на русском языке. Если мой ответ более одного пункта, то я не пишу. Это должно измениться.